FOOD DISTRIBUTION SOURCES IN THE MORONGO BASIN
Listed below are known food distribution agencies, current at the time this list was published. We edit the list as information becomes available to us. If you have a correction to this list, please call Karen at 760-853-3027 to correct it or email her at kgraley@MBHDistrict.org
- FOOD DISTRIBUTION SOURCES
- CalFresh Food program (SNAP): federally funded financial support for providing healthy and nutritious food to individuals and families.
- 29 Palms Community Food Pantry
6450 Stardune Ave | 29 Palms | 760.361.3663
M-W-F 9:30-11:30 a.m.
First Saturday of month 9:30-11:30a
Second & fourth Wednesdays 5-6:30p
Third Tuesday USDA 9-11a
- Bellfield Hall Community Center
58380 Reche Road | Landers
USDA: Third Monday of month at 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Calvary Christian Fellowship
Last Wednesday of month 9:30 - 11:00a
288 Old Womans Spring Rd | Landers | 760.364.1990
Third Friday of month 11:00a - 1:30p
- Church of the Lighted Cross
11518 Elbow Road | Morongo Valley | 760.369.4057
Third Saturday of month at 9-11a.m.
- Community Food Pantry, Joshua Tree Lutheran Church
Registration 10a-12p food box shopping
6336 Hallee Road | Joshua Tree | 760.401.7518
Every Wednesday, 9:30-11:45 a.m.
- Copper Mountain College
6162 Rotary Way | Joshua Tree
Bell Center parking lot first and third Tuesday of month, 9-10a
- Copper Mountain Mesa
65336 Winter Road | Joshua Tree
USDA: Third Tuesday of month at 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Food for Life Ministry
72603 Juanita Drive | Twentynine Palms
Hot meal served Saturdays, 3 - 5 p.m. at Church of the Nazarene, 29 Palms
Located off of Hwy 62 behind the Holiday Inn
- Gateway Assembly of God Church
7546 Kickapoo Trail | Yucca Valley | 760.365.8374
Tuesday - Thursday, 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Joshua Tree Community Center
6171 Sunburst Ave | Joshua Tree
USDA: Third Monday of month, 9-11 a.m.
- Joshua Tree Methodist Church
6213 E. Parkway | Joshua Tree | 760-668-5255
Fourth Sunday: winter 5-6 p.m.; summer 6-7 p.m.
- Paying It Forward Yucca Valley
56322 Handley Road | Yucca Valley
Third Friday of month, 12-1:30p
- Santa Fe Social Club
56020 Santa Fe Trail #M | Yucca Valley | 760.369.4057
First Wednesday of month at 3 p.m.
- The Sanctuary, Spirit and Truth Church
4751 Adobe Road | 29 Palms
Tuesdays, 3-5 p.m.
- Twentynine Palms Senior Center
6539 Adobe Road | Twentynine Palms
Monday through Friday meals; if over 60 years of age can also get lunch
Located south of the downtown stop light on Hwy 62
- Way Station food distribution Tuesday through Friday
61722 Commercial St | Joshua Tree | 760.366.8088
Call for hours of distribution
- Wonder Valley Community Center
80526 Amboy Road | Wonder Valley | 760.367.9880
USDA: Third Tuesday of month, 10:00 a.m.
- Yucca Valley Church of the Nazarene food distribution
56248 Buena Vista Drive | Yucca Valley | 760.365.7819
Second and fourth Fridays 11:30 a.m. | Caring cabin open at same time for free clothing options (limited to one selection per person / per visit)
- Yucca Valley Senior Center
57088 29 Palms Hwy | Yucca Valley | 951.342.3057
Hot meal M-F 11:30a - 12:30p